Little hearts

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Long time No see!

Hey Gorgeousnesses!However u spell that ;)
I wanted to pop in onto my blog and say Hi! :) This Post might be a bit early for u guyz but I just came back shopping and had a great Time.

This is gonna be My Last Phone and Laptop see,because As u guyz might know (or do know) I am going on a trip This Monday and I will *ALWAYS LOVE YOU* My Electrics mhmmm.... and u guyz too! :) But I will really miss them and will miss u guyz twice as much! <3 Love yousss.

Lets talk about World War 3?
Well there's this romour going round as u bros might know is "World War 3 in 2014" I personaly are not looking forward to that either if its true or not but I am definately ready for a zombie apocalypse! LOL yep.So something happend in Ukraine Blah Blah Blah (not really) I dunno the EXACT full story (actually I dunno anything) but here are some signes we are headed in to World War 3:

10:An unexpected Invasion.
9.The ukrainian Conflict is reaching a Boiling point.
8.Russia's License for Aggression.
7.The Senkaku Island Disput.
6.A third Sino-Japanese War in the making.
5.America is legally bound to protect South Pacific Countries
4.Unlikely Alliances.
3.Iran is Itching for War.
2.North Korea is  a Wild card.
1.A Global Recession.

Yes I definately know everything.(Not!)
People:*Clapping*
Me:Why is everyone clapping?
Person beside me:Because your smart.
Me:Pfffttttt,Thank You: Google,Youtube,Wikipedia! :) And dont forget electricity.

Yes I looked it up on the internet.Now if u dont understand any of these words.Go on Google Translate or dont.Cuz nobody gives a pringle!

Okay speaking of "Pringles" lets go on to another topic :)

Message me On Moviestarplanet,if u check out my blog every Saturday,If ur a fan or just love looking through blogs.And say Hi to me! :) I would love messages from u guyz and will speak to u back.<3 Love u Bros :D

Soz for No Pictures today Guyz But Love you bros Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexx

♥Adri



No comments:

Post a Comment