Little hearts

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Hey My Lovely Babez!

Yes I can see....I can tell It is Sunday today.And I wanted to make it up to u guyz by yesterday I was just lazy enough to not do my blog post.So now's the time and Lets get on with it :).
Omg I just literally came back from My Local drugstore makeup shop/Food store and Omg It wasn't there! Maybe they're not out yet But I am definitely on a hunt for the Newest/Latest magazine of Moviestarplanet.As u guyz might know... or not that I have and will collect Moviestarplanet magazines.I currently have 2.And Looking for more in the future.

Another thing..excuse me?
Just joking but I seriously need ur help to get to z next level! I hope by next week I can be level 18.I have 40 shorties to watch and will make more after I am level 18.So.
Until here.If u havent watched yet,sure do, I took absolute ages on it.If u do I am so thankful.I am also doing a giveaway.The rules are:                                                       1.Watch ALL of my 40 shorties.       2.Message me after u had done that.           3.U will receive 1 or 2 or either more wishys. 4.The Last person that watched the 40 shorties wins the wishys. 4.Good Luck!

And also just look:

R u kidding I haven't been closest to anything like that in my whole entire life! :P

I haven't been on Msp Much today because.
Yep.It's called Guess the EMOJI,It is absolutely addictive;WARNING,and u should definitely get it.I had just started yesterday and I love it <3 Just to let u know it is amazing and I am currently on level 29.

Thats so Unexpected I just came On My profile and got 2 gifts from my wishlist.Thanks *someone* :) <3 U know who u are<3

I am really looking forward to giving u guyz ur wishys but also I am really in need RIGHT NOW for wishys aswell so I hope u by watching my shorties I will be able to achieve getting my look together and wear it ;) Thanks guyz :*


I have some exciting news for myself, really,But I really wanted to share with My Msp stars! In 8 days (exactly,counting from today) (24th of March) I am going on a trip with my my class,And I will be writing to u guyz the day after it all happend and tell u how it  was.Right now I can only tell u,that the trip is all about being brave,and expressing yourself.Trying it when u have a chance to do it.And sharing a room....

I think thats all for today,Remember I will be posting each saturday.

Here Are my kisses for my little baby star msp fans!

Bye guyz

♥Adri

No comments:

Post a Comment