Little hearts

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Fun

 Lol I dunno what we were thinking but I was like "Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Sorry I havent been updating for a while :') But now Im back! Its a band btw :p Jokes but We were having fun :) Updates I changed: 

My goal Personally was I loved how Alishak looked but I changed in a un-VIP way so If u guyz would like a look of Alishak thats not VIP get an idea from me I recommend this look if ur a little bit bored of the tanned look that has been going around MSP for centuries.Personally I liked a change so I went for the more natural look.

I would also like to Thank You Lola for giving me a wishy.I randomly went in to a mall and she came in to the same mall as me and asked people if they would like Wishys.She gave me one and couple other people. Shes really sweet! I love her.As u can tell 16 minutes ago I said to her "Hi can I have my wishys?" Thats not because she didnt give me a wishy earlier,its because she was doing a whole wishy give away and I asked If I could have more.Im just nosy u know....


Yes.Also spare 3 minutes to watch my new 20 shorts.Easy way to make money for urself.Faster and Easier way for me to buy a new look. :) Thanks if u do :* Love ya loads!

Be free to message me on Moviestarplanet of what Should I post about :)

Bye Lovelies

♥Adri



No comments:

Post a Comment