Little hearts

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Third Post :o :p.

This girl's really nice I met her in the game area,Catwalk (Level 3+) She's level 3.. so erm the only thing worries me about her is that she.. hates highscore ppl? x oh come'n! the only one thing why she hates them is that they don't add her.. she wants Candired to add her.Sorry Roxy I can't do anything about it!U will have to live without Candi! 
 

U know she is a highscore moviestar so give respect to her.. she doesn't want to add u because she's "mean" she's a drop dead wonderful gorgeous person u know.She has feelings to.It's not that she doesn't want to add u.. maybe it's just that she has too many friends&it laggs so much if u do.. like me >.< I do not have the same amount as Candi but obviously  she can't or she can? Talk to her.. Maybe she doesn't want to or doesn't have time.Just don't insult her :o
 You're a BIG girl now,u can ask yourself -.- :D


I luv these kind of artbooks they're heart-touching :')
  Awwh makes me want to cry D':

 It certainly changed a lot over the last few days :o :p WOW! look at roxy go! xD

 I really want to be level 12! :3 please help hearts <3

♥Adri

No comments:

Post a Comment