Little hearts

Monday, June 17, 2013

*Kristle* Lurrvee u!

So As U might Know I'm so sorry peeps for not updating! This is what I have been up to Hunniess and Fans out there! :
Well erm *Kristle* finally became level 25 and I helped her and well erm I watched about 500 shorties of hers o.o I know that's a lot right ;) then I won the 30 wishy's deal omg!! so awesome right?
Aww Thank you Roxanne My dear! ;p So back to *Kristle* I lurvve u!! You're awesomeee sweetie<333 Mwahh! Look:
There's more! :DDDDDDD
So YEE More coming up later that's only 10 of them! HeHe Luvree u *Kristle* ^.^ >.<

There's also this ;) :
Which I'm Like "yayy" About ^.^

And this xD :


As U may know I recently changed ma style 8) 
It's so cool! I look goth&Posh now B) xDDDD
Obviously my bff had to copy -.- HaHa not really! We look like awesome sister now! HaHa xD
:p and plz SAY NO TO DOWN AND CAT MEAT lol ;) yeh plz do :(

Oh wait!! 

Nothing...

HaHa! :* Byeeeeeeeeeee

♥Adri♥

No comments:

Post a Comment