Little hearts

Friday, April 26, 2013

(: Happy

Hi Hi Hi Hi xD so Yayy I've finished my room :'
 It's fab! I<3 It (:

so This is my new look so "choco-chip-(chocolate)" cute >.<
  <3

So I got my mag today :p BE JEL! it's awesome<3 Just look at it :d
  Basically If U go to my room u will see My Limited Edition baby tiger<3 so cutee I luv it x U get a little sketchbook with the magazine plus the reedem code that gived u 1,000 starcoins and the baby tiger C: so it's fun! Now altogether I have 2 msp magazines :>) yayy! ^.^

I was thinking maybe I should change my whole face ;3 Like this:

Before:


 After:
  OR  

  Yepp so yeh I dunno :'(

Wanna share this awesome convo with lottiedoll<3
    
   And last comment I made :P
 Pwahahahaa xD awesomee chat x

So  Yeh xD Made my day from running away from school trouble :3

♥Adri♥

No comments:

Post a Comment